11.09.2011

Basic.........Basic...Basic..Power Supply



Got a few spare parts lying around, yeah me too. So I was playing around in Multi-sim, which is the coolest software ever, and came up with this slimmed down power supply. It will give you 13.7 volts DC from wall outlet/mains. It's not a perfectly clean circuit, with a clean sine, but if your running something real basic and not very sensitive it's prefect! I use it for cooling fans for various things.

Like I said and as you can see(blue wave on the oscilloscope) the final DC isn't a perfectly flat wave but it's real close for lights or fans or other non-sensitive gear. I wouldn't put a radio on this supply. But with parts or maybe if you have to go to Radio Shack it costs somewhere between free and 15 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment